CSIPC meetings are free to attend and the cluster is run for the benefit of all businesses within The Tees Valley. The focus is less about formal membership and more about involvement.
We are a ‘not for profit’ organisation, limited by guarantee and managed by the steering committee.
If you would like to join as a member, click here. Once submitted, we will contact you regarding confirmation of your membership level.
When you join the CSIPC you are joining a strong consortium of local businesses. We are a dynamic, growing organisation and the main advantage of membership is the support of your peers.
Our members are business people. They help, advise, support, socialise and do business with each other. The cluster will keep you up to date with legislation; flags up funding and training opportunities; provides interesting speakers on topical subjects and business issues and holds ‘showcase’ events to encourage intertrading.
- Core Members – individuals or companies with less than 250 employees, actively involved in cyber security and located in the Tees Valley are better able to contribute by attending meetings and networking. They will also benefit most from the information and opportunities shared that are specific to the region.
- Satellite Members – individuals or companies with less than 250 employees, actively involved in cyber security but not based in Tees Valley are less able to attend meetings but will be welcome if willing to travel. They will benefit more from information and opportunities shared through the CSIPC via the UK Cyber Security Forum.
- Big Company Members – organisations with more than 250 staff, actively working in cyber security will be able to contribute through developing opportunities and partnerships with the small, specialist companies in the cluster. They will gain from the value being added to their supply chain.
- Support Members – individuals or companies of any size not actively working in cyber security will be able to contribute by providing supporting services such as PR, Recruitment, Legal, Accounting, Investment, Consultancy etc., BUT also have a demand and requirement to consider their internal cyber security needs and GDPR policies.
Benefits of membership
- Businesses who are members and their employees through the CSIPC will also be able to access:-
- Vulnerability checks
- Cyber security workshops
- Access to leading industry experts
- Newsletters and webinars such as the GDPR
- Free Cyber Essentials assessment
- Guidance on achieving Cyber Essentials certification
- Monthly networking events
- Propagation of information