CSIPC meetings are free to attend and the cluster is run for the benefit of all businesses, the focus is less about formal membership and more about involvement.
We are a ‘not for profit’ organisation, limited by guarantee and managed by the steering committee.
If you would like to join as a member, click here. Once submitted, we will contact you regarding confirmation of your membership level.
When you join the CSIPC you are joining a strong consortium of local businesses. We are a dynamic, growing organisation and the main advantage of membership is the support of your peers.
Our members are business people. They help, advise, support, socialise and do business with each other. The cluster will keep you up to date with legislation; flags up funding and training opportunities; provides interesting speakers on topical subjects and business issues and holds ‘showcase’ events to encourage intertrading.
- Sole Trader – One member of staff
- Micro Business – Less than 10 members of staff with a turnover of less than £2m
- Small Business – Less than 50 members of staff with a turnover of less than £10m
- Medium Business – Less than 250 members of staff with a turnover of less than £50m
- Large Business – More than 250 members and with a turnover of more than £50m
Benefits of membership
- Businesses who are members and their employees through the CSIPC will also be able to access:-
- Vulnerability checks
- Cyber security workshops
- Access to leading industry experts
- Newsletters and webinars such as the GDPR
- Free Cyber Essentials assessment
- Guidance on achieving Cyber Essentials certification
- Bi-monthly networking events
- Propagation of information